Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update on progress of the Artastic challenge

Just thought I would pop up a photo of my progress so far on my Artastic January challenge.
Sorted photo's, have to get them printed, a job for tomorrow (usually get my photo's done outside of home, not really happy with the quality my printer produces and not really sure it is any cheaper doing them at home).
Last night I worked on selecting LO map (used one of Becky Fleck's new ones from PageMaps 2), made some embellies, some turquoise felt circle flowers (colour is a bit lighter than as shown in the photo here) , cut out some details from some Webster's paper and some arrows, chose papers and rub ons.

With a little stitiching here and there, should be done soon. I will pop it up when complete.

Hope you've had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers look amazing, you are so clever when it comes to making your embellishments, looking forward to seeing how te page comes together, loving tat pattern paper, wish I had of got some myself now

    ReplyDelete