Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1st week back @ work

Hi!, thought I would pop in for a quick chat, hump day today and at the moment it has just started raining which is good news for DH's lawn. Hope we are not in for too much considering all the bad flooding our country has had lately, plus I live near a river, the Hawkesbury.

First week back has not been too bad, I enjoy my job and love the people I work with which is a good start. I normally job share but this week both of us have been on deck which has been great, we have managed to get through a lot of work.

DH is heading off tomorrow for 11 days down south (a speedway trip), he is an avid fan of all types of motor racing, especially speedway and for the next couple of weeks the cream of this division of racing (including the visiting contingent of American drivers) will be in Warnambool Victoria, so I will be batching.

I have a number of things planned, all crafty and a few necessay chores to be done and a haircut. I would like to finish my 'Artastic' challenge, which I have had planned for a couple of weeks now, need to finish my ATC's for the LSBS swap, scrapping with Michelle and Helen and Narellan on the Saturdays, am trying to fit in a couple of visits to the city to catch some exhibitions at the MCA and the Opera House, so I will see how I go and report back with photo's where I can.

Enjoy the run to the weekend and we should chat soon. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment