Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Smile


Hi all, a quick stop to upload another challenge from LSBS. This is my entry for challenge 5, an awesome challege set by DT member Nicole.
Hubby and I went with friends to Amerca in 2007 and had an awesome time.
Hubby had always wanted to do a Speedway tour and we got to see some amazing countryside whilst we were at it. We traveled 16,000 miles by car, traversed I don't know how many states and saw many things from Niagara Falls, Badlands to Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and Disneyland. I would go again tomorrow if asked.
Hubby looks especially happy in this piccie, he was in his glory.
Just did a blog hop over @ scrapmatts, pop over and look see, some amazing DT members over there and you could win a little something.
Off to the craft expo tomorrow (have the day off as I worked last Friday (who said I was silly working last Friday) so will report in with what's what.
Happy scrapping girls.
Ciao

1 comment: