Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ARTastic Challenge - March

Hi all, well have you popped over to Shazza's ARTastic challenge yet. I have managed to complete my second challenge and I must say a lovely Blog. Very well run and the guest DT'ers are very spportive and offer lovely comments. the March challenge is up and I am excited by the inspiration painting. Love the title ' The Circus Horse' by Marc Chagall and the colours are among my favourites, lets see what I can come up with. Challenge closes March 31 and here is the link http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/. Have fun, I certainly am. Funnily enough I won the random prize draw again, lucky me, love winning anything. There are some really talented ladies, go and have a look the winners entry is gorgeous.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment