Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Animalia/Insectopia swap themed ATC @ LSBS


Above are some photo's of my recent contribution to the ATC swap over at LSBS. This is a monthly challenge and as ATCs are new to me (this being only my second) I am enjoying the process very much, albeit nervewracking. Not sure if I include enough 'paper' on the ATC but as yet I have not received any back so am not able to gauge where I should be. I am very happy though with my effort.
The theme this month was Animalia/Insectopia, cool hey. I used Kraft cardstock, embossed with a grass folder, then I mixed some texture paste with some paint to give the 'grass' some bulk but was not happy with my applicator (a very small palette knife) so will have to work on this. Then I cut up some paper flowers to use as the petals and made my lady beetles with my 'Cricut' and punched out some little flowers and used liquid pearls as the centres. Scrolled some yellow twine for my 'sun' and then was really looking for a little chipboard 'bird' perhaps but went with the alpha's 'tweet' instead, really happy with this.
Can't wait to receive my ATC's swaps in the mail, will let you know how they go.
Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Honey, your ATCs are always amazing and I always open the box they come in with anticipation. Keep up the fantastic work!!! YOu can put as much or as little on your creations as you like - its entirely up to you :)
    Dee
    xxxz

    ReplyDelete