Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A challenge over @ LSBS

This is my submission for a challenge over @ LSBS and their 4-7-11 challenge/week 3.

The criteria was to scrap someone close to us who had experieced change, also to include something metal on the LO.

The inspiration LO was from Belle Commerford who really challenges you outside the normal scrapbooking square, she is truly an inspirational Design Team member. Pop in and see her work, you will be inspired.

I chose my DS, our only son and our eldest child. He is 30 and over the past 2 years has experienced a tumultuous time with the breakup of his marriage. He is a gifted sportsman and commits many, many hours to his sport. He is also a gifted marketeer and works in the field of sports/event/brand management. His career also takes up enormous chunks of time. 2011 heralds a new start for him personally and I prayer that he finds contentment in his choices and satisfaction in his sporting results. Not sure where I took this photo but feel it fills Belle's criteria and good for me to record this time.

I also have few more things in the wind.

An ATC swap over at LSBS to complete by the end of the month with a theme of 'Occupations', will defnately have to put my thinking cap on for this one as they are still new to me, this world of ATC's.

LSBS also have a cyber crop coming up on March 11th, hopefully will be there for that.

Well I will be off, have been still having fun with my photographic journal @ 365 Project. So far have only missed one day, oops but still posted a photo to keep my journal going. I have noticed a few people pop up what they call 'randoms' if they have not been out and about, sounds good to me but I am still going to try and keep it as a daily photographic journal.

Will talk soon, I am off to scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment