Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A quick catch up



Thought I would just pop in and upload the other page that I completed to go with the LO submitted to the January ARTastic challenge. Loved how this turned out.

I have been slacking a little lately in the creating stakes. I have attended a few classess with Michelle and Helen (will share those LO's soon, just need some photo's) and planning some projects but not doing much else. Also have moved my computer out of my scrap room and find I don't multi task like I used to. I needed to use a proper chair as my back has been a killer lately.

Also I have been rather busy with the family, DH has had another round of his dental surgery today (2 down and 2 to go), he is not feeling too bad but let me say rather him than me, hopefully the outcome will be worth all his pain. Also DS has required some assistance in getting his house ready to rent out with packing, vacuuming, washing floors and the like, doesn't leave much time with work thrown in there as well and also a DD that manages to cultivate mould in unusual places??? Who am I a miracle worker?

It is now a very late hour, best off to bed. Have been planning my February ATC challenge over @ LSBS, theme animalia/insect. A bit excited, hope it works out. Sometimes the creative juices flow way out of control and my execution is not as good as my mind would like but will share soon. Let me say a few words, embossing, texture paste, paint, cutting and pasting, hahahahah.

Talk soon. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment