Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pages from Narellan





Hi girls,



Just thought I would pop in quickly and show you some pages I have done with the lovely April over at Scrapbook Sensations @ Narellan. I love April's work, it is very layered and the pages are packed with detail. This is not my usual way of scrapping but I find I have learnt so many things from her and I thoroughly enjoy scrapping in her classes. She always shares technical tips with us that help with our scrapping.



Her shop is beautifully stocked with all the latest goodies (and well stocked I might add) her hubby, Deryck works in the shop with her on a Saturday and he is a real personality, they make our afternoon very enjoyable.

On these pages posted today I have scrapped photo's of my Mum, Mary, as an eight year old and then as a seventeen year old. My mum was a very beautiful young lady. I love to use April's pages for my family albums, especially the heritage pages.




Also today helped my DS's partner celebrate her birthday (24). We ventured over to a great Brazillian BBQ Restaurant in Newport, which is a bit of a hike from our place but was well worth the trip. Their food was delicious and the service excellant. We met her Mum and sister for the first time, they both flew up from Melbourne to share her birthday. Both girls share the same birthday, 3 years apart, crazy.




I have some pages I will share with you, over @ LSBS they just had their February Cybercrop wit 4 challenges set up for the weekend. Managed to get all 4 done and will upload those pages tomorrow hopefully.

Will call in and chat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment