Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4-7-11 Challenge over @ LSBS


My contribution to Lauren Bell's challenge over @ LSBS in the 4-7-11 challenge. Pop over and have a look here http://www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15014&highlight These girls do some awesome work and really inspire you so if your 'mojo' has gone 'flojo' pop over and be inspired, I am.
This page is part of an Album I am doing for a road trip we took with friends over the Christmas/ New Year 2009/2010 break so I was very glad to complete another page. This is really my Page 2 of a double LO, will pop Page 1 up soon. Nearly have this album complete (some 40 or more double LO's). I think in future I will do my travel album's as digital books, much quicker and perhaps cheaper. Hope to finish more of these challenges so best sign off for now.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment